Rediffmail has come up with a very interesting and a innovative new feature. Rediffmail users who have an orkut account can get orkut updates in their email inbox. You can have a look at the above screenshot to get an idea. If you have a rediffmail account, you can easily configure your account to get orkut updates in your inbox. Facebook users can also use the same feature to stay updated with their facebook activity through this new feature.
Let me help you configure your rediffmail account to get orkut updates in your inbox.
» How to Get Orkut Updates in Rediffmail?
- Log in to your rediffmail account
- Just alongside your inbox, you’ll see a new tab – Feeds
- Choose feeds tab.
- Now choose which service you want to subscribe to – orkut or facebook
- Once you choose orkut, log in to your account on the same page.
- Your orkut updates will be displayed in the feeds tab.