Many of us wish to post animated images (.gif images) in orkut communities, but for some reason, orkut doesn’t accept animated images in community topics. The hack (trick) we are sharing today will allow you to post animated images in orkut forums using a simple trick.
Posting Animated Images in HTML enabled Communities
- Step 1 – Navigate to your scrapbook and choose add photo option.
- Now choose the animated image you wish to upload.
- Click on upload picture option.
- Once the image is uploaded, you will see the image url in your scrapbox with the preview of the animated image.
- Copy the image url and use it in community topics.
- Though the image is in .png format, it will be animated and retain it’s quality.