If you guys remember, i promised you all to host this script which became quite popular when i posted about it a couple of months back. So fulfilling that promise and with the wish of the script owner – Orkuteer Prashant, I announce the next tool in our Orkut Toolkit – Read Mail.
Readmail is a free service which provides you with a code which when posted as a scrap in your scrapbook will notify or alert you whenever someone visits your scrapbook via email. We we will be also incorporating some new little options namely – Tracking Operating System Platform and browser of the scrapbook viewer.
This code can also be used for tracking your emails and getting notified when it has been read and getting information like IP address of the person who reads your email. (And also browser and OS information after the next update.
- Navigate to Read Mail Tool Page
- In the first option, enter the email address you’ll like to recieve alerts on.
- In the second option, enter the desired Subject (you may wanna direct all alerts to a specified folder using mail filter options)
- In the third step choose what detail you want to recieve like IP Address. (Browser Info or Operating System coming soon!)
- Choose the Generate option.
- Now, you’ll be taken to the next page where you’ll get a code.
- Embed this code in your scrapbook.
- Now whenever anyone will visit your scrapbook, you will get an email with the selected details.