Many have moved to Google Chrome, the new web browser by Google from Firefox. Though some may like the neat, clean and light interface of Google Chrome, orkut users will avoid using it for orkutting since they cannot use their favorite greasemonkey scripts in Google Chrome.
Well, if you were skipping chrome for the same reason then I have some good news for you and bad news for Firefox. We now have a way out to use Greasemonkey Scripts with Google Chrome.
- Get yourself Google Chrome.
- Now download a simple addon for chrome – Greasemetal (?)
- Once you install Greasemetal, launch the application.
- This should open Google Chrome Browser with the ability to add Greasemonkey Scripts.
- Now open your Documents folder. You will notice a folder named ‘userjs’
- Paste all your userscripts which you want to be activated in that folder.
- Now, open orkut and see the difference
Some of the userscripts may not work because Greasemetal sill has a few limitations and lacks support for some functions.