An easy to use word editor so that you can send rich text scraps without really knowing or typing in HTML.
This WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) Scrap Editor for orkut provides you fantastic and easy formatting options for HTML rich orkut scraps.
You can send them to your friends or post in HTML enabled forums. Do your changes and editing in the editor mode and click on the show text option below the editor to get normal scrap. It would show up all the HTML code. When in the normal scrap mode click on the Show Editor to switch to the editor.
The editor also has two options of adding a template and a signature.
- Install WYSIWYG Editor for Orkut Scraps
- Navigate to your scrapbook and use the editor.
- In case you use signatures below your scraps, you would have to edit the script. The procedure has been discussed below.
- Save the script to your desktop and open it in the notepad.
- Search for the part displayed below.
var nonfriendtemplate=”\\n———————————————\\n[b]All that glitters is not gold[/b]“;
- The text between the quotes “” is your signature.
- Edit the text to set your desired signature and Save.
- Now Install the Script.
- Follow this tutorial if you face any problem.
Thanks Praveen Reddy for The script