Hack – Know Email Of Any Orkut Member

Yes! The hack is working again and believe me you’ll like to use it to your advantage as soon as possible. This hack will allow you to know email address of any orkut member very easily.

Let’s get on it right a way.

Know Email of Any Orkut Member

• Navigate to the profile page of the member you wish to know the email address.
  • Add that person as a friend.
  • Now navigate to your friends page.

• On the right hand side, you will find a option to export contacts.
  • Choose Export Contacts Option.
  • Fill in the Word Verification on the Next Page.
  • You will be prompted to download the  contacts.csv file.
  • Once you have downloaded the file, open it in Microsoft Excel or any other compatible software.

• You will see all the email addresses including those which have not yet accepted your friend requests but have recieved your friend request.
  • Isn’t this great? :P Have Fun ;)
Gaurav DuaOrkut Guru546 Points
22, Webmaster and Businessman. Based in Jammu, J&K – India
Gaurav has written 514 Articles, posted 323 Comments.

this ad is sponsored by the author (learn more)

this ad is sponsored by the author (learn more) Facebook Plus!

Tags - Bugs, Friends, Hacks, Orkut Alerts, Tricks

39 Comments on this Article.

1. ravi says:

this is not working, i want to know email id of person who is not my orkut friend so please reply me

2. lucky says:

not working

3. navya says:

itoday i tried the above mentioned method but its not working….can anyone pls explain how to do it????i just want to find out the email id of an orkut user…pls help me.
    navya

4. tushar says:

gaurav paaji tusi kamaal kitta, but came 2 knw abt d above tricks nw wen its not working, plz help me out
    there is this girl cuming 2 my profile again & again 4m a fake id,
    if there is no way 2 knw d email, can u tell me hw do i knw her ip address or sumthing, kuch bhi karke i wanna find who is it, plzzzzz help,if u wanna say it privately u can email me on neha_kapur1990@yahoo.in

5. Robin says:

Dude people who have not added u as a friend…..this trick does not show their e-mail address…..

6. vijay says:

its really amazing
    i never thought about such in orkut thank u so much

7. great job yaar,

its really amazing no body thought of it ever, but its really good.

thanks

8. manmohan mishra says:

excelent bro….

9. Daniel says:

Heyy..dude !!! This trick worked before…now orkut has fixed it so you better find out some other way..!!