You must have noticed orkut displaying ads on profiles and orkut communities. If you hate those ads (though i would see them as the only revenue generating option Google has when Orkut comes into the radar), you can completely disable those advertisements using a small greasemonkey script we have created.
- Make sure you have Firefox and Greasemonkey Installed.
- Install Remove Orkut Ads Completely (Problem?)
- If you face any problem, refer to this help guide for Firefox Users.
- Note – For Other Browsers, See following tutorials:
- Installing Userscripts in – Internet Explorer | Opera | Google Chrome
Done! The script should perfectly do it’s job. You wont see an ad again on Orkut Pages.