Orkut introduced this security feature a while back when clickjacking was at it’s peak on orkut. Now, time has changed and orkut has taken considerable steps to make orkutting more safer and it has succeeded to a huge extent.
While we applaud orkut for these security measures, some of us feel we are better secure and alert than most of orkut users so we hate some of nagging security features like – External Link confirmation nag.
Though I would NOT recommend you to remove this nag, some who wish to over look this warning can go forward and use our Orkut Linkifier Userscript which will disable external link confirmation from orkut.
- Make sure you have Firefox (Preferably) and have Greasemonkey Installed.
- Install Orkut Linkifier Userscript
- If you face any problem, refer to this help guide for Firefox Users.
- Note – For Other Browsers, See following tutorials:
- Installing Userscripts in – Internet Explorer | Opera | Google Chrome
Thanks Gautam and Ritvik