If you are on this page, we assume you have added our Multiple Orkut Theme Generator Application to your Orkut profile and you are using Google Chrome as your browser.
Installing Orkut Themes in Google Chrome
- Download and Install Greasemetal for Google Chrome (Direct Download Link) | More Info
- Once you have installed Greasemetal, launch the application.
- This should open Google Chrome Browser with the ability to add Greasemonkey Scripts.
- Now open your ‘Documents’ folder. You will notice a folder named ‘userjs’
- You should right click and save your created orkut theme and Paste the theme you just downloaded (say – mytheme.user.js) in that (userjs) folder.
- Now, open orkut and see the difference
If you are still facing an issue, please leave a comment.